- Feature Links
- Employment Opportunities
Resumes may be attached but will not serve as a substitute for an application. All applications and attachments become the property of the City of Ovilla. Applications may be downloaded from the link above and printed or obtained at the Ovilla Municipal Building, 105 S. Cockrell Hill Road, Ovilla, TX 75154. For additional information regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All full time positions offer comprehensive and competitive benefits:
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave accrued every pay-period
- Paid vacation days accrued every pay-period
- City paid health insurance, long and short term disability plan, First Stop Health.
- Basic Life
- TMRS Retirement Plan with supplemental life.
- Optional benefits for dental, vision, AFLAC and supplement life policies.
Complete the application provided. Resumes will not be accepted without the City of Ovilla's completed application. Applications may be submitted by the following methods:
- EMAIL: Bobbie Jo Taylor, City Secretary email@example.com
- MAIL: City of Ovilla, Attention: Human Resources, 105 S. Cockrell Hill Road, Ovilla, TX 75154
- DROP OFF: City of Ovilla, 105 S. Cockrell Hill Road, Ovilla, TX 75154
- FAX: 972-515-3221
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act, the City of Ovilla will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your needs. For special requests, please contact Human Resources at 972-617-7262.
The City of Ovilla is an Equal Opportunity Employee and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of genetic information in compliance with GINA, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, age, or disability in hiring, conditions, or termination of employment. Final applicants for employment with the City of Ovilla are subject to drug testing and background screening.
Positions are open until filled.
THE CITY OF OVILLA IS ACCEPTING RESUMES/APPLICATIONS FOR THE BELOW LISTED POSITIONS.